Fundación Extrema, owner of the website http://commit-conf.com (hereinafter Commit), residing at 4ºI, 33 Villanueva St., 28001 Madrid; with CIF G86410040. Any inquiries may be directed to the address: email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
To purchase tickets for Commit you must accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets can only be purchased by logging into Koliseo using one of the supported authentication providers.
- You can generate an invoice for your purchase through the Create Invoice link in the ticket page. You have until one month after the event to generate your invoice.
- In no case will the organization emit a refund, unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled.
- If you acquire a Student Ticket you will have to show your student ID at the event.
- You can transfer your ticket to someone else by introducing their data in the ticket page or contacting the organization to do the transfer on your behalf.
- The organization is not responsible for any transferred tickets. Your ticket will be validated in the Registration Point and it will be rejected if it has already been presented by someone else.
- With your ticket you will receive a badge and a bracelet at the registration desk. You must wear the bracelet always visible, or you will not be able to attend any talk or lab.
The organization reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice.